I would like to know if it possible to have an integration set-up between Jira and Azure Devops for

Harsha April 27, 2022

In JIra Server 8.5.4 version, I would like to know if it possible to have an integration set-up between Jira and Azure Devops for our project. Based on articles found on the Internet, it seems this is posible but Jira admin actions are required.

• Data prep is done on-prem with Talend.  CICD process is using Bitbucket + Bamboo which are natively integrated with Jira
  • Data serving is done on Azure (cloud). CICD process is using Azure Devops for both the repo and pipelines

Goals:

1. When creating branches in Azure Devops, developers should be able to link them to a Jira story
  2. When creating pull requests in Azure Devops, developers should be able to link them to a Jira story
  3. Developers working on Talend data pipelines should still be able to link their branches & pull requests to Jira stories

1 answer

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2022

@Harsha hello. Hi. My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. May I propose you take a look at ZigiOps. It's a bi-directional integration platform that allows you to customize it to fit your use case. An integration between Jira and Azure DevOps via ZigiOps will allow you to achieve the transfer of data you need - requests, stories.  It allows the transfer of default and custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time.  If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo

Suggest an answer