I would like to customize my Scrum backlog fields in the home screen.

unnikrishnan February 3, 2020

Hi, 

Please find my backlog home screen, I would like to bring one of my custom filed called 'classification' in the place where I marked in black line. 

Could you please help to configure the same.?

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 15.59.24.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

while you can add the custom field you cannot control where the field appears. It will be below line 1

Hi,

I have created the custom field and able to see in the detailed screen , however I am not able to see on this seen.

I am happy if I can bring the below the line as well , the place where 'none' shown in the attached screen.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

I assume you are going to the Board settings > card layout screen? Are you not seeing that field in the drop down? What is the field type you are trying to add? Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing on the card layout screen?

Thanks Jack, I am able to bring that in the below line1 as per your comment. Thank you .

Do we have any option in bring that in the first line itself ?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2020

no

Suggest an answer