I wanted to submit it as a question but the publish butto...

Kalai April 27, 2021

I wanted to submit it as a question but the publish button stayed greyed out. :( So posted it to the community.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

@Kalai 

What is your question? We are so many people here within the community to help you as long as you share your question.

Best,

Fadoua

Kalai April 27, 2021

Here is my question:

If I get two Jira instances "Application linked", I know I can link issues between the two. Is it possible to add issues from one instance to the epic in another instance? 

I don't want to use Jira align.

Some back story: I want to use a template to create an epic in one project and stories in that epic in various other projects. This way it's tracked under it's own project for milestones and I can check it in my project what projects a particular issue is fixed from my epic. I understand I can do it in one jira instance. But I have a few projects using another instance, is there a way I can automate creating the issue with templates and see them under this same epic?

Kalai April 27, 2021

@Fadoua  looks like I created another issue with the same question. Thanks for your response.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Adding-issue-from-one-instance-to-epic-in-another-instance/qaq-p/1676641

My understanding was I created the issue above originally and commented on it but apparently I created another issue.. I still am having issues with the sites, might be the browser, or my sticky mac pro keyboard... not my day. Apologies for the confusion. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events