It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I want to know API or process to migrate from Clubhouse to JIRA. Can someone please help me?

I want to migrate from the clubhouse to JIRA with my all projects, EPIC and story points. 

2 answers

I built an application that does the job seamlessly. It will be available on the Jira App Marketplace shortly.

This is interesting.
We are migrating, but I've only migratet (manually...) a few ongoing projects.
An app to automagically migrate the entire project library from Clubhouse to Jira would be great.

Hi @Taiwo Ojo  - do you know when this will be available? It sounds like a great app

Like PucciG likes this

Any word on when you might release this tool?     If you have chosen not to release it, would you be willing to share the code?

Thanks

Is this tool available? Not seeing anything in the Marketplace

@jay modi did you solve this?

We are too considering a move from Clubhouse to Jira, not because Clubhouse is bad but we need more features that Jira can offer but Clubhouse can't.

Would be good to do the move automatically or semi-automatically...

Hi Christopher,

I did the migration manually from the clubhouse to JIRA during the weekend. 

Ok...

How? Just copy/paste manually? All text etc.?

I extract the issues from the Clubhouse in Excel. Map the field in JIRA and Import it. 

You run into a few issues doing it this way, it's a heavy manual overhead to try and mark up text, de-emojify, and align config. 

This is a process I have created a scalable solution for and will deploy an app to the app stores soon however happy to provide guidance and support to anyone that's currently migrating.

Like Aman_Singh likes this

Hi @Taiwo Ojo. I'm about to embark on a Clubhouse to JIRA migration and am curious how far out you are from releasing your app?

Like # people like this

Same here @Taiwo Ojo is this released?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you