I want to change the estimate from the number of issues to Story Point basis.

junya_ushikoshi May 21, 2023

I tried to set it up by following the instructions below, but the navigator did not show [Board] > [Settings] > [Estimates]. The same is true for members with the highest privileges. Is the documentation out of date?

1 answer

0 votes
Marcin Wiktor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2023

Hello,

that depends if you are using team-managed project or company-managed project.

For company managed projects it should be true (but I can't confirm if documentation is out of date since it's not in English).

Although if you are using team-managed project, this cant be set by going to project settings -> features -> estimation:

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Adding to this...

@junya_ushikoshi 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

The document you referenced is for Jira Data Center, but your post is tagged to indicate you are using Jira Cloud. Make sure that you are referencing documentation that is for Jira Cloud if that is the product you are using.

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 9.11.59 AM.png

Also, to determine if you are working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project in Jira Cloud, look at the bottom of the panel on the left when you are viewing the board.

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 9.14.51 AM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events