• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I need to set my filter to only show items that had their status set to closed past a certain date Edited

I had this filter "created >= 2021-01-01", which didn't show past items that were created earlier but closed within the past month. I'm trying to set a filter like this "status = ("Closed - No Action") >= 2021-01-01" to focus only on items closed in the past month regardless of when it was created, which isn't valid. Is there any way to fix this?

2 answers

0 votes
Pramodh Community Leader Feb 03, 2021

Hi @Nor Habboub 

The JQL goes like this

status changed to closed AND updatedDate <= -3d

This results in issues where the status was changed to closed, more than 3 days back.

You can also specify the date here.

Thanks,
Pramodh

My suggestion is to use BEFORE , so you will get all issues that transition to closed before your specific date.

status changed to closed BEFORE 2021-01-01

Hi @Nor Habboub , welcome on the community. There are "historical" operators in JQL for status field. I think this query should work for you (will display issues whose status was changed to Closed after start of current month:

• status changed TO Closed AFTER startOfMonth()

I found an article with short description here: https://moduscreate.com/blog/historical-operators-jql-search/

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you