I need a list of fields for the default screen

Kevin Gabrielli March 13, 2018

A previous JIRA administrator changed the Default Screen. I am trying to restore it to the default fields. Can someone provide me a list of the standard fields?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2018

Have a look at Issue fields and statuses, it lists the standard fields. It also depends on what project template used, some of the fields only applies to Jira Software. You can always create a new project using one of the templates, that will also create the default screen for it.

Christopher Tabone June 30, 2021

Just to put this reply here for those coming in via Google -- I tried to make a new project using the templates, and the default screen was used, but that default screen was still modified in the same way. So even though it's a "new" default screen, because the "original" default screen was modified, I'm seeing the same modifications brought over to the new project.

Curious as to why there is no "Restore Defaults" link like in Field Configurations.

Suggest an answer