I'm trying to setup JIRA Cloud and Confluence Cloud for my company. How do I name it?

Shawn Bertholf
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 24, 2021

I'm trying to establish a JIRA and Confluence Cloud Site for my Company Remember our Military. 

I'm at the page 

https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=jira-software&edition=free

And it has a field that says "Your Site" and says "Must be at least 3 lowercase characters, numbers and letters only."

EVERYTHING I try it doesn't accept. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

I'm trying to create a Company/Team site for Remember Our Military (ROM). Any suggestions on a site name it will accept?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

Hi @Shawn Bertholf , welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If your site name isn't accepted, it means the site probably exists already (try sitename.atlassian.net).

Have you tried rememberourmilitary as prefix to .atlassian.net?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2021

Welcome to the atlassian Community @Shawn Bertholf 

I agree with what Dave has mentioned in his comment, you can try different combinations if the site name - rememberourmilitary is already taken

Suggest an answer