It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I'm looking for a JQL to display stories that do not have test cases linked to them (traceability)

Every time we create a test case, we immediately make sure it is linked to a story. When I open the story in the active sprint, I can see which test cases are linked in the "traceability" part of the story.

Now I'm looking for a JQL to make a quick filter that makes sure only the stories that do not have at least 1 test case linked to them are visible.

Could anybody help with that?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

with scriptrunner you have the hasLinks issueFunction

issueFunction not in hasLinks("[link name]")

You have all the info in

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_haslinks

Thank you for your swift response!

One more question: what exactly do I replace "link name" with in order to find any test cases? I have tried some things, but can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!

which case test manager are you using? probably I misunderstood your question.

We're using Adaptavist for our test cases, but while looking for a way to do it with your script, we found a working solution.

We used this to get it to work:

issue not in hasTestCoverage()

Nice, glad that it helped in any way.

Like Jeroen Bossuyt likes this

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

261 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you