I have used two dimensional rich filter gadget

Srikanth Reddy May 16, 2023

In that dashboard I have given rich filter and on x-axis given has issue type and y-axis given has impacted applications: after saving it I can only see issue types on x-axis but for y-axis it showing total number of applications but not showing individual application, can I know what to do

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Srikanth Reddy ,

I assume that "impacted applications" is a custom field? Would you mind sharing the filter you are using and a screenshot of the results?

The filter is like project=project name and issue type =epic and save this share for all projects

Hi @Jack Brickey @Here you can see y axis it showing like thesIMG_20230516_205932.jpg

@Jack Brickey in edit u can see I have detailsIMG_20230516_210250.jpg

IMG_20230516_211133.jpg@Jack Brickey  it show like these but it not showing 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Srikanth Reddy , you indicate nothing is showing and yet your image is hiding data. Is it rather the data presented is not as expected?

Yes @Jack Brickey the data is hiding, checked every thing is correct only, don't know where it is going wrong, do you need more information. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2023

Hi @Srikanth Reddy , what I was attempting to say, in my last post was that I don't really understand what is not being displayed. With your red shading hiding the data, it is hard for me to assess. In your original post, you indicated that there was no data being presented in the Y axis, and yet you have shaded over data that is being presented. In your image, there is one impacted application displayed (373329) and the rest is shaded out. Now I don't know if that number is actually representative of an impacted application entry or not.

Suggest an answer