I got an email warning about no usage and a log back link, but I use it daily! How to fix it?

andredias288 April 29, 2022

I've receive a warning email that my site is supposed to be cancelled and all the content erased because I haven't accessed it.
The issue is that I access it daily, as it may be proved by the projects dynamics inside it.

I've already pointed to the link inside the warning email under the following title:
"Log back in before 2022-05-06 to maintain access to Confluence."

Today I've received the warning again that in the beginning of the next month the site is gone.

How to fix this if I've have used daily?
Algorithm usage detection failure or Am I missing something?

1 answer

0 votes
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2022

Doublecheck that it i your active instance and not a temporary one. I get these from time to time as well and it's for my test setups :)

If it is your active instance, then contact support. If you use it, then you should not get a warning.

andredias288 April 30, 2022

Good shot! Thank you!
The st03ajs is the root of all the projects.
Truthfully, I'm not sure if the email refers to it.
I suppose the email itself is not sure about that, also! :-)

Anyway, I think the support is intended for paying accounts because, although trying, it was not possible to find an email for straight support in this case.
Anyway, for free I do understand and  I got some additional precautions to provide a backup just in case of a full erasing.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2022

My pleasure.

Yes you are right, free users only get community support.

Check the URL of your instance. Whatever comes after https:// is your id:

https://YOURID.atlassian.net

In your email you should have that url, or id, in bold, so you can see what it references.

andredias288 May 1, 2022

About the ID, I'm aware of it, but it doesn't make sense.
A project at the site is used every day, others not so frequently and one or two projects were stopped by now.
So, I got inclined to suppose that the email was referring to projects not being used, otherwise they have a bug to fix. :-)

Suggest an answer