I don't know how to solve the issue of argument "content" being null when using a scriptrunner job.

e-Dongyang_Liu June 23, 2024

I upgraded scriptrunner from 7.9.0 to 8.28.1, and encountered an error message stating argument  " content " is null when using the job. I think downgrading the version may fix the problem, but downgrading scriptrunner from 8.28.1 to 8.28.0 is still the same issue. Please take a look, boss!

企业微信截图_17174832792841.png

1 answer

0 votes
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2024

Hi @e-Dongyang_Liu, welcome to the community!

When upgrading ScriptRunner, there can be several changes that might affect how your scripts function. These changes can include updates to APIs, new methods or properties, deprecations, bug fixes, and enhancements in the script editor or other functionalities

For a detailed review of the release notes, you can visit the Adaptavist documentation pages for ScriptRunner 8.x and ScriptRunner 7.x to understand the specific changes and how they might affect your current setup.

I would also suggest reaching out to the Adaptavist support for more detailed assistance and troubleshooting: https://the-adaptavist-group-support.atlassian.net/

I hope that helps. 

Cheers, 

Melo

e-Dongyang_Liu June 24, 2024

Although the method you provided did not solve the problem, thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events