I created a Jira Task but I didn't saved it. Can I recover it?

Felicia Andronic December 31, 2020

Hi. I have create a Jira task and I was waiting for some answers in order to complete the task. In the mean time, my computer switched off and I cannot find the Jira. I s there any possibility to somehow find the Jira?

Thank you! 

3 answers

3 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Felicia Andronic

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The new issue view in Jira cloud offers a draft state for the rich text editor locations in the issue (Description, comments, and custom fields) The draft will be maintained until you save it or discard it.

Unfortunately we don't right now if you are using New Issue view in Jira Cloud.

For Jira Server there is unfortunately no such option but you could vote for the corresponding Suggestion here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-9292

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Felicia Andronic 

Welcome to the Community!

Are you a customer or agent on the service desk?  Were you logging the ticket through the portal or another way?

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Felicia Andronic ,

Use advanced search with Jira Query Language (JQL)

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/

reporter = currentUser() ORDER BY created DESC

QQ截图20201231170500.png

Suggest an answer