I can't find an option of Workflow schemas under the project settings

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2020

Hello @Ahmed younis welcome to the community, could you please share what you see? 

Ahmed younis June 4, 2020

Hello Hernan, this is what i get

image.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2020

As I suspected, it's because you are using a next gen project. If you create a classic one you will be able to find what you are looking for

But i already started using the project and added a lot of test cases and bugs, can they be transferred to another project, also i don't get it, why is this type of projects exists as long as can't be linked with a Workflow ?!

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2020

Next gen are easier to start but as things get more complex you need to use classic ones.

Check the link below to move the issues to a classic project

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects/

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events