I can not assign incidents to a user. What should I do?

Almir F Rivas Jr July 29, 2014

I can not assign incidents to a user. What should I do?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2014

You need to have "assign" permission and they need to fall into "assignable user"

Jobin, tenho outros usuários que consigo atribuir tarefas.

Apenas os novos que não estou conseguindo.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2014

It's still the same answer - check that this user is "assignable"

André Mendonça July 29, 2014

Cara,

Tu é administrador do JIRA?
Verifica no Permisisona Scheme quem são os 'Usuários\Grupos' que tem a permissão de "Assignable" e vê se tu tem a permissão de "Assign" issues.

Almir F Rivas Jr July 30, 2014

André,

Acredito estar procurando no lugar errado pois não consigo ver quem são.

Sou administrador sim, mas conheço bem pouco.

Atenciosamente,

Almir Rivas

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2014

Have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions

You can get to the right permission scheme via the project header -> permissions or by going into the administration section and finding the list of schemes and clicking on the one your project is associated with.

Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2014

Almir

You can run the permission helper in order to understand why it's not possible to assign tickets to this particular user. Please follow the documentation below:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper#JIRAAdminHelper-PermissionHelper

Cheers

Luciano Fagundes

Almir F Rivas Jr July 30, 2014

Thank you very much! It worked now!

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2014

The user should have "Assignable User" project permission.

Jobin, tenho outros usuários que consigo atribuir tarefas.

Apenas os novos que não estou conseguindo.

Suggest an answer