I am unable to find course material

Nida khalid April 13, 2024

I have purchased course "Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification but unable to find course material now. It only gives option to schedule exam 

How to get the course material?

Than you

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2024

Hi @Nida khalid 

Have your colleagues booked their exam? You might need to do that first, then get access to the course material.

If your colleagues haven't - how did they get granted access? Did they get an email with the contents?

Perhaps giving the system a few hours will help (depending on what time you bought the course).

Ste

I have already booked for the exam. It's been 2 weeks already but still not access to course material

Secondly my colleagues have paid for course and they got access to material without scheduling exam.

I am surprised myself why different system behavior.

How can I re-take/ enable the course?

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2024

Hi @Nida khalid 

In this instance, I'd contact Atlassian directly for more support.

Contact them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Ste

Thank you. I just did that.

Appreciate your assistance.

Like Ste Wright likes this
0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2024

Hi @Nida khalid ,

In the page that describes the certification you can find some helpful resources to prepare the different topics, e.g. you can check this link.

I want to attend the course before giving the exam. My colleagues can view the course but i cannot . Please help

Suggest an answer