• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am looking to upload test cases from Excel to Zephyr Edited

I am trying to upload test cases from excel sheet to zephyr, and I am following the instructions from the below link

https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/wiki/Home?_ga=2.84607321.1709934797.1576605643-1643769944.1576605643

When ever I am trying to upload, its giving me error. Can some one please help me here?

2 answers

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Jan 08, 2020

Hi @Jyothi Reddy ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you kindly let us know what is the error message returned while trying to upload?

Also, can you confirm you use the Email Address and API Token to authenticate instead of username and password?

Cheers,
Dario 

Thanks for the reply.

I cannot recollect what was the error message. It was something like data formatting.

Now, when I’m trying to do it once again, I am getting 401 error.

yes, I’m using correct API token and email address. Please guide me.

Thankyou for your help.

Dario B Atlassian Team Jan 09, 2020

@Jyothi Reddy , 

If you get error 401 (Unauthorized), it means that the authentication was not successful.

Therefore, in order to proceed:

1. Double check the credentials you are using are correct. A quick way to do so is to authenticate a simple REST API call with the same email address and api token like in the following example (replace  <EMAIL-ADDRESS>, <API-TOKEN> and  <NAME> with the correct data):
    curl -u <EMAIL-ADDRESS>:<API-TOKEN> https://<NAME>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project/search
  2. Generate new Zephyr API Keys (Access and Secret keys) to be used with the importer.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you