I am creating a slack integration that requires one epic to post to a specific channel, everything i

I am creating a slack integration that requires one epic to post to a specific channel, everything is clear except how to choose the epic...

example.png

3 answers

Hey Sean,

Try this in JQL "Epic Name"

project = "Corporate IT" AND issuetype in (Epic) AND "Epic Name" = "Confluence User Projects 2017"

All it's spitting back is axctive session for the last part....i.e.:

this.png

I couldn't get the name to show up but could get the link and the integration still doesn't work... :(

project = "V2.5 Charting"  AND issuetype in (Epic) AND "Epic Link" = V25-48

Hey Sean,

Epic Name ~ "Text" will search for wild card entry with text value "Text"

Right click on your Profile, You should see a drop down, select Issue Navigator, switch to Advanced view and check if filter works as shown below

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 2.27.44 PM.png

If you would like to use specific Epic name, try in Issue Navigator and paste that JQL code 

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 2.30.14 PM.png

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

740 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you