How would I be able to view all prior sprint data and have it on the dashboard?

Luis Dominguez February 14, 2022

Right now I can view my current sprint but as soon as I complete my sprint, I lost dashboard data on the Sprint Health Gadget. It goes to the current Sprint. I want to complete my click on complete Sprint and still have an easier way of view what issues were completed and from whom in a visual format. I was looking at different dashboard features. I used the sprint burndown chart but in order to view more data it took be to a view issue navigator, which was not too helpful. 

3 answers

1 vote
Chris Boys February 15, 2022

Hi @Luis Dominguez,

As an alternative, Umano's Team Performance Summary includes reports on all completed sprints, in one single view.  This allows you to track team health across 9 vital metrics of team proficiency overtime, as far back as you want to see.

Using 9 (and more added all the time) vital metrics of team proficiency, Sprint Summaries report on your current Sprint performance, and Charts plot your performance overtime for each metric.

For example, some of these vital signs include:

• 'Completion Rate' visualises all items completed as a percentage relative to all items assigned to the sprint, including planned and unplanned items, by issue type or story points, and who completed it
  • 'Team Collaboration' shows you the number of team members who worked on it over time and what they did. 
  • 'Sprint Stability' shows you the change in sprint scope, including changes to tickets, and tickets that have been added or removed.

Check whether your practices are on the right trajectory, and trending in the right direction.

We run a 30 day free trial, and will populate your project space with 12months of delivery data as default. Let me know here, or on chat @umano.tech if you have any questions and I'll do my best to see if we can help.

Deliver well!

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 4.16.06 pm.png

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2022

Hi Luis,

some agile gadgets are clearly for active ongoing sprints and not completed sprints, e.g. health gadget. However, to view past sprint info you have two options w/o considering an addon:

• use the Reports section to view past sprints 
  • create filters that specifically reference the previous sprint and associate these filters to dashboard gadgets

if this makes sense and you need more info please let me know,

Luis Dominguez February 16, 2022

Hi Jack,

In the reports section, which report would you use. The Report "Burn down chart" has those features but takes me to the Issue Navigator. I have to go through filters and start filtering manually with no visual like on the Jira Dashboard. 

0 votes
Tushar Mathur April 4, 2023

Dropdown to select Next (auto), Current and any past sprint should be available in the Sprint Burndown Gadget as standard out of the box.  Please record your vote on this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-11530

Suggest an answer