How/where can I see the Activity report/page of a project on Jira Software?

Christine Absil October 27, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Viewing a project

Ask your question here...

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2016

Hi Christien,

In JIRA Software you would add the same information on a Dashboard. A Dashboard may be specific to a single project, but it might just span multiple projects as well.

The gadget you would want to use to display Activity with is called the Activity Stream gadget. And it does the same thing as the default activity report in JIRA Core.

Christine Absil October 28, 2016

Thanks. Yet I miss all these default report from JIRA Core. Now, I have to reconfigure all of them as Dashboards (if I understand correctly) ... and share it to all my developers, while, before, they could just find and use it instantly and easily. Not your fault of course. Thanks again.

7 votes
Marc Moroz February 13, 2020

<server>/projects/<project key>/summary

Example:

jira.<yourserver>.com/projects/ABC/summary

Luis Lohmann April 1, 2021

Excellent! Thanks!

0 votes
Deleted user November 1, 2020

I cannot see any activity for my email ID most of the time. Randomly, on some days, it's there but almost all the time, it shows"No activity was found". I have the activity filter configured for "Username is <myemailid>". The configuration is correct because when I see activity, it's very detailed and includes everything I have touched.

If I use the date filter, it shows activity for a lot of people but not me! :( 

Suggest an answer