How to view a previous sprint that has been closed?

How to view a previous sprint that has been closed?

5 answers

1 accepted

5 votes

Winn,

Its true what Whyves said above, basically you can see historical sprint data in most of JIRA Agile report mode. Please refer to - Using Report Mode

Cheers,

I found that and thank you both!

See my note below - the Reports view isn't what we want - the list we want to see is on the Rapidboard.

Can you fix the dead link?

Depends on what you want to see but you can consult some previous sprint data in the Report view of the Rapid Board.

Below query can be used for finding the details of Closed date in Human readable format in MySql database

select ID,Name, FROM_UNIXTIME(Start_DATE/1000),FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) as completed_dates from AO_60DB71_SPRINT where  FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) >= '2015-06-01' and closed = 1;

Actually in Sprint table date's are stored in Big Int format(20 digits may be) so need to change it using FROM_UNIXTIME

I've seen the dropdown list on a Rapidboard that shows past (closed) sprints, but cannot figure out how it got there.  The user was able to use the dropdown and see a list of closed sprints she could view without using the reports.

The only thing we can see on past sprints in the Reports view is the data from the reports, not a Rapidboard.  

Is there a way to show the dropdown on the Rapidboard in the location noted in the attached image?

Hi Jolie Roy .

You can try below query may helfull to you

Ex:

project="Mobile Apps" and sprint in closedSprints() and Sprint='Mob Sprint 35' and status=closed ORDER BY updatedDate

OR

project="Mobile Apps" and sprint in closedSprints() and status=closed ORDER BY updatedDate

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,304 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot