How to view a previous sprint that has been closed?

How to view a previous sprint that has been closed?

6 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Winn,

Its true what Whyves said above, basically you can see historical sprint data in most of JIRA Agile report mode. Please refer to - Using Report Mode

Cheers,

I found that and thank you both!

See my note below - the Reports view isn't what we want - the list we want to see is on the Rapidboard.

Can you fix the dead link?

Please fix that bad link like Filip says...

dead link.

Dead link.

How can we check previous sprints ?

1. Go to Search on the left (magnifying glass symbol) and then select all issues.

2. In the search bar type Sprint = "<name of sprint>"

Note that the sprint name needs to be exact for this to work. There are other keywords that could be used for this search as well. 

Fix the broken link. :|

Depends on what you want to see but you can consult some previous sprint data in the Report view of the Rapid Board.

Below query can be used for finding the details of Closed date in Human readable format in MySql database

select ID,Name, FROM_UNIXTIME(Start_DATE/1000),FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) as completed_dates from AO_60DB71_SPRINT where  FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) >= '2015-06-01' and closed = 1;

Actually in Sprint table date's are stored in Big Int format(20 digits may be) so need to change it using FROM_UNIXTIME

I've seen the dropdown list on a Rapidboard that shows past (closed) sprints, but cannot figure out how it got there.  The user was able to use the dropdown and see a list of closed sprints she could view without using the reports.

The only thing we can see on past sprints in the Reports view is the data from the reports, not a Rapidboard.  

Is there a way to show the dropdown on the Rapidboard in the location noted in the attached image?

Hi Jolie Roy .

You can try below query may helfull to you

Ex:

project="Mobile Apps" and sprint in closedSprints() and Sprint='Mob Sprint 35' and status=closed ORDER BY updatedDate

OR

project="Mobile Apps" and sprint in closedSprints() and status=closed ORDER BY updatedDate

Rupert Dick I'm New Here yesterday

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

286 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you