How to use Export XLSX

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2024

In JIRA cloud, after doing search, on clicking Export Issues i see below in the drop down menu

export.JPG

When i click on Export XLSX (form data), it takes me to another page. However, in that form, Form Data dropdown is blank. Where do i define Form Data?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2024

Hi @Vishal Biyani 

This looks like a feature from additional app. you need to check app documentation. In Jira cloud by default you have options:

- Export Excel CSV (all fields)

- Export Excel CSV (filter fields)

Regards,

Seba

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2024

@Sebastian Krzewiński 

I don't think so. i created an account on the free version of JIRA Cloud where no add-ons where present. there also i could see the option of Export XLXS (form data)

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2024

Hi @Vishal Biyani !

I found that you have JSM. I thought that you are talking about Jira software.

Regarding this doc - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/export-search-results/#Form-data this data come from forms in JSM projects. If you don't have setup any forms in JSM page, that you mentioned, will be blanked.

Regards,

Seba

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2024

@Sebastian Krzewiński 

Makes sense now. Thanks for your time!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events