How to use Calendar and view done issues

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2022

Hi,

I have tried to use Calendar under Project, but it was not possible to find any done requests, even though we have many of them in status DONE. I was wondering, why is it not able to view these items?

I have some done requests, but even though Calendar is able to look them the yre not DONE

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2022

I have found the reason why it was not showing all done items. It was due to our resolution. 

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2022

Hi @Jan Šimek,

Done issues are hidden by default. Near the top right corner of your calendar, there is a toggle option available to make them appear as well:

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 08.16.09.pngHope this helps! 

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2022

Hey @Walter Buggenhout ,

I have already been there. The issue, that i am facing, is that even though this option is ticked I still don´t see any done requests which is weird. Firstly I though, that the issue have to be in resolution, but it is not.

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2022

I have found the reason why it was not showing all done items. It was due to our resolution. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events