We are migrating our Spanish-speaking users from an old on-prem Jira server to our cloud platform. I am rebuilding their workflows from scratch and adding translations where allowed.
Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to test that the translations are appearing correctly. I've tried changed my Atlassian settings to Spanish, creating another user with Spanish settings and changing my browser (Chrome). No matter what I do, the Jira interface is entirely in English.
What's the best method to test translations?
I verified that Spanish is one of the installed languages.
Ultimately the issue was that I didn't wait long enough. Sometime over the weekend my language settings finally kicked in over to Jira.
Unfortunately the time required to switch languages is too long to make testing useful. I've opted to add another (paid!) user using an email alias to allow me to switch back and forth.
Did you try the steps in the following page:
Also users can set their preferred language under their profile.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event