• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • How to sort on custom field? I have a custom field with different options and I can not sort on that particular custom field? Please find attached the error message.

How to sort on custom field? I have a custom field with different options and I can not sort on that particular custom field? Please find attached the error message.

6 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Danial.

Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Aug 27, 2013

Hey there, Vartika.

You are welcome. All the best and good luck!

Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Aug 26, 2013

Hey there, Vartika.

Can you provide the ERROR stack trace that appeared in the atlassian-jira.log when you hit into the issue? That can at least shed some light to this case. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,

Danial

Hi Danial,

I am not clear what you are asking for. I tried on issue side and i got the error message which is attached.

Hey ther, Vartika.

The first screenshot that you attached is related to the An internal server error occured when requesting resource. The next screenshot on the other hand, refers to the Error occurred communicating with the server. Please reload the page and try again.

Do you have access to your JIRA logs (https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16121981). If possible, try to replicate the problem and post the stack trace here.

Warm regards,

Danial

Hi Danial,

I think I don't have access to the Jira logs as I am using the Jira ondemand.

Is there a way to see the jira Logs without login as System Administrator?

Regards,

Vartika

Hey there, Vartika.

Oh, if that's the case, you might want to try to reach out to support by lodging a ticket in https://support.atlassian.com/ so that the engineers can help you figure out what could be the reason behind this.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

573 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you