How to show ticket changing history?

Antonio Sun June 20, 2022

How to show ticket changing history? 

I have a ticket that kept being changed, and I want to know when and who changed it, but I cannot find such "view history" menu anywhere.

please help.

4 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

Hi @Antonio Sun ,

Welcome to the community. 

If you want to know what all has happened in a ticket from creation, then click on "All" tab under Activity section.

See screenshot for reference

image.png

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

if you go into the detailed issue view you should see the history tab. An example of which is below.

2022-06-20_10-03-11.jpg

2 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 20, 2022

Hi @Antonio Sun 

You can find history in the Activity section while opening each ticket. 

history due date.png

That should be what you're looking for.

If you need to get a history report for the list of issues, check out the Issue History for Jira app.

Issue history for assignee.pngThe add-on is developed by my team, let me know if you have any questions. 

0 votes
karim -Atlassway-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 6, 2024

Hi @Antonio Sun  as an alternative , you can try out Issue Change History for better reporting .

It allows you to thoroughly examine and export the entire history of an issue. This includes details such as transitions, comments, updated fields, work log edits, attachment changes, and various other activities.

deepactivity main page.png

Atlassway Team

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events