I would like to know how to create some custom priority for a particular project, the default priorities are now, Blocker, Critical, Major, Minor and Trivial.
The new projects should only have Blocker Major and Minor.
You cannot apply context to the Priority field. You could expand your current Priority options to include additions of "Blocker Major" and "Blocker Minor", or you could create a new custom field that applies that values if you don't want them to be used across the entire instance. I have seen many teams that utilize a combination of priority and a custom field "Severity" to better communicate the importance of an issue.
Looked into this and here is a summary of items I am posting to all the tickets I found. Hopes this helps in the future! Please upvote the open ticket.
- JIRA - custom priority options for a single project (https://goo.gl/wWJRd8)
- Custom priority per project (https://goo.gl/4kP6RG)
- How to set custom priority for a new project? (https://goo.gl/J8jNnP)
- Issue priorities per project (https://goo.gl/uqoPFA)
- How do I customize priority list for project (https://goo.gl/aun5vc)
- is it possible to define a custom priority for the project? (https://goo.gl/Wf36HE
-Default priority - specific to a project? (https://goo.gl/qJExIM)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot