How to send list of issues to one user reguraly via jira

Hi,

I have seen my PM sending table with list of issues in excel format for that particular sprint , in the begning of the sprint.

I need a solution how can we send list of issues from jira diretcly via email.

is any option we can create template, where we can select list of issue and send.

i am telling about template because our issues name reamins same.

2 answers

0 vote

Run a filter for the issues you want, save it and subscribe to it.

You'll get a basic list of issues matching the filter on a regular basis.

If you are on JIRA Server, you can customise the email template that generates the content of the subscription emails.

Hi, I just did this. See the support documentation for receiving search results via email for a good breakdown on how to do this. I had to create a new group to assign the emails to go to, which you have to be an admin to do, in order for my distribution to be how I wanted, but this is actually a very flexible tool.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,304 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot