How to remove users in bulk who are not assigned with issues?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2012

Hi, In Jira user browser, the group is showing as blank. How can i remove all the users now?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2012

I accessed all the users who are not assigned to any group and assigned them to a specific group called "Inactive".

0 votes
SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2012

Hi Srinivas,

Would you mind commenting on how you solved your problem, and then marking this question as answered? Thank you!

-Simon

0 votes
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2012

Hi Lee,

I implemented a different approach for resolving this which doesn't require any removal of users.

-Srinivas

0 votes
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2012

can you be more specific? I am not really sure what you are asking...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events