How to remove the completed sprint from sprint field?

I'm having a task for which I have set the sprint as current active sprint but it is not listed in the current sprint when I have checked the sprint field it shows both current and old sprint which is completed. how to remove the completed sprint from sprint field? I'm using JIRA v7.1. 

3 answers

Hi Prasath, As long as the sprint is not completed , it would be listed as an option under sprint field. You have to close the sprints ( under active sprints tab ) once completed. Hope this helps.

Hi Prasath Balachandran

In order to edit the sprint field you will need to make sure it is visible on the screen associated with the edit action. Once this is done you can then change the single issue or if you have multiple issues with the same problem you can make a bulk edit based upon a filter.

Hi Prasath Balachandran,

I had the same issue with 6.4.11 and bulk edit did the trick for me, but you'll need to provide the sprint ID in bulk edit.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

180 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you