How to remove done or closed issues from kanban board and we are not using version

Vishal December 19, 2018
How to remove done issues in kanban board with filters quiry

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Kirkham December 19, 2018

When we don't do release versions I tend to keep the things in the done column for a couple of weeks so my board filter is (still keep the standard filter in as well):

"(fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY)  and (status != Done or (status = Done and resolutiondate >= startOfDay(-14d) ))"

Jay May 26, 2021

Amazing @Chris Kirkham  thanks heaps, fixed my over 300 Done issues problem

Jaron Foster July 5, 2021

Thank you! This really helped me out.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2018

Do you mean hide them with a quick-filter (so they're still there, but you can toggle them off), or remove them entirely (Which is usually done by having them in the right-hand column and clicking "release", so that a fix version is set)?

Vishal December 19, 2018

I want to hide them from board, but those issues should not be deleted.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2018

I am sorry, I was not clear.  I am not talking about deletion. 

I want to know if you want to temporarily hide them so you can toggle them on and off, or just not have them on the board at all?

Vishal December 20, 2018

I just want to clean up my Done column... Yeah I found it I wrote the queries like project=name and issues=done ....then I did bulk operation done to close 

Now my done colum is empty.

Suggest an answer