How to remove an Avatar from Sprint board

Arti Kubavat May 5, 2021

If a User visits another sprint board, that user's Avatar starts to appear on the visited sprint board. How to remove that user from the visited sprint board or how to stop that happening?

Thanks,

Arti 

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Arti Kubavat ,

As far as I know, only access to the scrum board the user avatar will not appear on the sprint board. Please confirm whether there is a task assigned to this user?

Arti Kubavat May 5, 2021

Hi Ollie,

There's no task has been assigned to the user.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

next-gen or classic scrum board?

Arti Kubavat May 5, 2021

I'm not sure if it's a next-gen or classis. How do you determine that? 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

The next-gen project has a function menu as shown in the figure below in the project settings, while the classic project does not have this menu.

QQ截图20210506110241.png

Arti Kubavat May 5, 2021

okay, then it seems to be classic. Can't see features anywhere.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Do you mean to see the user avatar in the position below?

QQ截图20210506120935.png

Arti Kubavat May 10, 2021

2021-05-11_09h22_02.png

it's about the Person's avatar is there on the board (only because that person has visited that sprint) but not assigned anything to that person on the board.

Arti Kubavat June 3, 2021

Hi @Ollie Guan any ideas/update on scenarios I have provided above?

Suggest an answer