How to remove Stride integration from JIRA Cloud?

Alexander February 17, 2019

I know that Stride has been discontinued, but there is still integration with JIRA. In each ticket, there is a Stride section on the right, which says "App is not responding. Wait or cancel?". Could somebody explain, please, how can one remove this pesky section from tickets? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2019

Hi Alexander,

I'm not on the Jira team but I think you will need to remove the Add-On: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-add-ons-776830283.html

I hope that helps!

Alexander February 17, 2019

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for the reply. I have checked it, but unfortunately there is nothing about Stride in the addons/apps section. Perhaps it has been removed along with the Stride itself. But the issue section "Stride" still exists in each ticket.

Like Marty likes this
josh February 19, 2019

We are having the same issue. No way to remove the integration as far as I can tell.

Like # people like this
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2019

It turns out that this is something that Atlassian will need to do.

I've reached out to the team informally and while I can't give you any dates they are working on it.

I hope that helps!

Like # people like this
Syauqi
Atlassian Team
February 26, 2019

Hi @Alexander @Marty, Our developers are reporting that we have resolved this by removing the Stride add-on from the affected instances.

Please let us know if this has cleared on your instance too.

Like # people like this
josh February 26, 2019

Ours appears to be cleared up now. Thanks @Syauqi 

Like Marty likes this
Alexander February 26, 2019

Everything seems ok now. Thank you, @Syauqi .

Like Marty likes this
Jennifer Hesse February 27, 2019

Our Stride field also seems to be gone. Thank you!

Like Marty likes this

Suggest an answer