How to purchase JIRA for personal use ?

Mathan Kumar T K November 17, 2015

I have used JIRA in my previous organization and I found it to be very effective,

I want to use Scrum/Agile Feature for tracking my personal tasks. I believe it is very affordable with $10/Month (I believe it is a cloud solution).

Is there a way to use JIRA tool for my personal tracking, I will willing to pay for the tool however I do not own any company.

I have see other tools such as Trello, however I do not find it very effective like JIRA.

3 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2015

You should just get the $10 version.  Self hosted is $10 for the year, Cloud is $10 a month.  You don't need to own a company for either option, you jst buy it and it's all yours to use as you see fit.

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2015

The direct link to go buy JIRA Software is: https://www.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup/?product=jira-software.ondemand

All you need is a credit card, not a company. I have my own personal JIRA instance too.

Richard Amos April 12, 2018

I'd pay $20 for personal Jira with support

Like James Carpenter likes this
0 votes
Adalberto Schneider
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2015

It is not necessary to have a company to buy a JIRA Server license.

Just put your name in your company name when buying a license.

Suggest an answer