How to move between statuses in a column?

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
nicholas_cowley March 10, 2020

I'm sure this feature existed at some point, or maybe I'm thinking of another tool I used...

0 votes
VP June 24, 2019

Yes, to this feature!

0 votes
jo astley February 11, 2019

You would think this is an agile board must - nice to see the simple things are not implemented 🙄

0 votes
Arnold Roa October 20, 2018

Any update on this?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2018

Nope.  Atlassian have stated they're not going to do anything about this, and gone on to fulfil that promise in full.

0 votes
Kos September 21, 2018

I don't know why this feature is still missing. This question was created in 2013. Now it's 2018.

0 votes
Matt Cavanagh January 5, 2018

I'm sure I saw this at some point, perhaps in another part of JIRA. It is disappointing that this functionality is not possible. It's quite an annoyance to have a column for each transition, when it can be handled by the grouping of transitions within one column.

0 votes
Dina Barnese June 4, 2013

I'd like to know if this is desired behavior, as well. If it is I wonder what is the point of showing the statuses in the columns and making it appear as if they are sections? I hope somebody comes along who can answer this question.

Matthew Sendon July 6, 2015

In various sub-phases of a project (under a single main phase), we want to move them along vertically, not horizontally. That is how we defined our workflow, but it does not work in Scrum Board.

Suggest an answer