How to make velocity point to 'Issues' in Top Navigation Bar.

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2012

1. When you want your velocity to point to the 'Projects' in the Top Navigation Bar,

you put like below.

<meta content="atl.jira.proj.config" name="admin.active.section">

2. When you want it to point to the 'Issues', what content key is valid?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2012

Try this:

<meta name="admin.active.tab" content="issue_types"/>

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2012

Jobin, thank you for your information.

To be specific, I want it to point to the 'Issues' tab in the non-admin screen, not in the Administration.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2012

I am not sure. Try adding this instead.

<content tag="section">find_link</content>

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2012

I tried it but it did not work.

I will find a solution later in the near future.

Thanks, anyway.

ConradR
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2013

@Akira: Jobins answer with <content tag="section">find_link</content> is correct. You have to put it to the <head> of the document.

Suggest an answer