How to make a (non-standard) custom screen with calculation?

Dmitrii July 19, 2021

Hello!

custom_screen.png

I need to create a custom transition screen. It doesn't matter in what way (I'm ready to write an additional plugin), you need to display the window (as in the picture) during the transition. The issue in which this window will be called has "custofield_11300". There are no "ParamN" fields in the issue. When you click on the "Calculate" button, the sum of the three fields should be calculated and the result should be written to "custofield_11300" for the issue for which the status transition was called.

I use jira server.

I have never created this, please tell me how this can be done?

It is not necessary (but desirable) to call the modal window on the transition, you can make a separate button for calling.

If there are no solutions, advise an alternative. (Maybe a separate servlet?)

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Hyrum Steffensen _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

Hello Dmitrii,

You can create a form by using Power Actions, a plugin which works in conjunction with Power Scripts. For more information, see this documentation on creating input screens.

Regards,

Hyrum

Due to Confluence Cloud security features, you may need to open the documentation posted in incognito mode or by logging out of Confluence.

Please note that I am a product engineer for Power Scripts and that I work for Anova Apps, an Appfire company.

0 votes
Aitor Bermejo Cacho July 19, 2021

Hi @Dmitrii ,

you can use scriptrunner for that. Maybe execute a script on a postfunction that calculate the sum of that fields and set de customfield_11300 with the result of the calculate.

Suggest an answer