How to make a list of active projects and within this, display issues with a particular filter.

Ailish Power May 13, 2022

I have made a dashboard with All active projects and with all issues with a particular filter however I want to combine them both. So only show issues with this filter that are within the active projects list. Is this possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Steffano May 13, 2022

Hi,

In what ways do you want to display this data? Are you trying to get a count of the number of issues in each project for example? Which dashboard gadget are you trying to use?

Ailish Power May 16, 2022

Hi Daniel, 

I have made a filter where I mark issues as green or red. Red being issues which are late or that need to be completed soon. I am using the filter gadget in this dashboard which allows me to see a list of these issues however I only want to see issues from projects that I have also categorized as active. 

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2022

Hi @Ailish Power welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Can you tell me how you define a project as active?

Ailish Power May 13, 2022

Yes I have made a project category called active projects and I am categorizing projects as active this way 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events