Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to list completed issues for a Sprint via API REST

Hi, 

I'd like to know how can I get the list of Completed / Not Completed issues for a specific Sprint via API.

I'm looking to have the same list of issues and statuses that you can find on the Sprint Report but from the API.

I know that I can get all the issues for a sprint via /rest/agile/1.0/board/{id}/sprint/{id}/issue ....

Regards

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Hi,

You can use /api/2/search to perform a search using JQL

does somebody knows the JQL for this? I have been researching this for little bit, but haven't found anything usefull that provide me as list of isses that were completed in the sprint a, and issues that weren't completed in the sprint a, but might have been completed later.

Somebody knows how to get via API or JQL the status of an issue when an old Sprint ended?

Regards

What I'm looking for is the following case:

For Instance:

• Issue X prioritized on Sprint 1 but not completed there.
  • Moved to Sprint 2 and completed
  • Released several days after the Sprint 2 ended.

If I take a look at the Sprint Report for Sprint 1 I find that the Issue X is in the Not Completed section with status "To Do"

If I take a look at the Sprint Report for Sprint 2 I find that the Issue X is in the Completed section with Status "Done"

If I search via JQL the Issue X has the status "Released"

My question if how I see the same info that the Sprint Report Show but via API.

Regards!

Guess you never got reply. Too bad cause I'm looking for answers to similar questions 😃

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you