How to list all issues that time was reported on (and how much) yesterday?

Andreas Hagglund May 6, 2017

I would like to know what issues the team logged hours on "yesterday" and how many hours, to provide feedback to the team.

Using the search "project=xxx and worklogDate=-1d" I believe I get a list with all issues whose worklog was updated yesterday, but it seems like the "time spent" attribute contains the sum of hours reported, and not only the hours reported yesterday.

Actually "time spent" and "sum time spent" always seems to show the same value so I don't quite get the difference between the two.

Anyway, anyone knows how to list the hours logged by the team yesterday? Also, I am not really interested in buying a plugin to solve this problem.

All help is appreciated

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2017

project=xxx
AND worklogDate >= "2017/05/05"
AND worklogDate <= "2016/05/07"

Use dates such that you get your saturday date.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2017

After re-reading your question, I don't think this will give you the "work logged" in hours on the saturday itself.

Suggest an answer