How to link additional projects to goals

kurt_sys June 24, 2024

Hi,

We're having a setup where we have currently a cloud instance of Jira (skryvdev). We had setup Atlassian goals, so the skryvdev-instance is linked to the attlassian goals.

We're moving to a new instance of Jira (vandenbroele). When I want to add issues from this (new) instance to our goals, it doesn't work:

* starting from an issue in the new instance, I want to add goals:

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 14.17.20.png

* whenever I click the 'source' icon, or I choose for 'go to Attlassian home', I'm opening a page on 'teams.atlassian.com'. I see my old goals there, which is not an issue as such. However, in this page I just can't add issues from the new instance, since project on the new instance is not linked to atlassian goals. All I get is: This issue is not in the same organisation as this goal

* whenever I try to add a project, the project of the new instance doesn't exist.

So it seems that I'm stuck in my goals, because the atlassian goals are hard linked to a specific instance of Jira, and I can't find where to change this (or add a new Jira instance or project to the atlassian goals).

How can I couple the project of the new instance to my atlassian goals?

Thx, Kurt

1 answer

0 votes
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2024

Hi @kurt_sys 

It seems I have the similar question. I connect a JSW epic to an Atlas goal, but cannot see the connection in that Goals screen in JSW. Maybe we need to submit a ticket to Atlassian support if no guy can answer this question from here.

Thanks,

YY哥

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events