How to let particular JIRA project's issues show on specified Bitbucket team's dashboard?

aliang March 30, 2020

Just got to know multiple teams feature in Bitbucket. Nice!

Now, new question came up which is associated with multi-team.

Previously, only one team in our Bitbucket cloud, all the JIRAs I filed or belong to me show up on this team's dashboard. However, I would like these JIRAs show up on the new team that I just created. How to get what I wanted?

Also, I actually haven't mastered the pattern how to let JIRAs show up in Bitbucket. It sometimes shows, but not all the time. When it doesn't show and I want to show, I haven't found the place to bring them out.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2020

Hello @aliang ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Also, I actually haven't mastered the pattern how to let JIRAs show up in Bitbucket. It sometimes shows, but not all the time.

Could you clarify what do you mean by team's dashboard? A screenshot would help a lot.

The issues shown at your dashboard (https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/overview) are issues assigned to you from all sites you have access to.

Issues are also shown in pull requests, as well as commit and PR messages can contain a link to a Jira issue.

Cheers,
Daniil

aliang March 31, 2020

Thank you @Daniil Penkin for your answer. After having repo on the new team created, I found the answer to my question:

The dashboard do contain most active repos in the cloud account, regardless of teams. At the time when I asked question, only one teams' repos showed up, thus I thought those JIRAs only show on one team's repo and dashboard. Now I know the dashboard is for all the teams on the same cloud account and JIRAs show for the account not particular team.

Suggest an answer