How to integrate multiple graph report in a one dashboard page for a project?

Arun Salvi September 8, 2015

Like I can create pie chart on a single page but I want to show Pie Chart, Average Age report
Created vs. Resolved Issues Report on a single dashboard.

Also tell me how to show project summary on a single dashboard where it shows ToDo, In-Progress, Done issues on single page as a summary. As I want to show summary every End Of the Week.

2 answers

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Birt reports for JIRA

You can use JIRA REST as data source for your reports and use the amazing report editor to create any complex report, summarize, etc.

0 votes
Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

Hi Arun,

You can add as many gadgets to your Dashboard. Go to your Dashboard and click on Add gadgets and add one by one Pie Chart, Average Age report Created vs. Resolved to your Dashboard.

It might be possible that you don't see Add Gadget Button because you are using system Dashboard or you are not the owner of that Dashboard. In such you can created your own Dashboard, may be the copy of existing one.

For Displaying number of issues in each status you can use gadget called Issue Statistic and select Statistic type as Status

Taha

Suggest an answer