How to integrate jira with Subversion

Sukanta Datta December 17, 2012

I am not able to add subversion repositories to JIRA. It gives me an error as follows:

• svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/Project LDP' svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/Project LDP'

I could not figure out what is wrong.

8 answers

0 votes
Sukanta Datta March 5, 2014
I was able to change some instructions provided and it did work.
0 votes
Jaroslaw February 27, 2014

I meant how Sukanta fixed the issue:

svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL

I had to restore the subversion repository to make it work (svnadmin dump, svnadmin create, svnadmin load).

0 votes
Jaroslaw February 27, 2014

Could you please tell me what the trick you did?

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2014
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

And do not forget the easiest and most powerful: Subversion ALM

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kintosoft.jira.subversion-plus

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

I went to look at the tortoissvn/Jira integration and the first thing I read in the README file was

This project is no longer being maintained on this repo. Feel free to clone and work on it.

The readme file also points you off to use someone's branch, so just be aware of that fact.

0 votes
Sukanta Datta March 3, 2013

I was able to integrate JIRA with subversion and it works.

0 votes
Sukanta Datta February 25, 2013

I was able to integrate JIRA and Subversion and it works wonderfully

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013
0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2012

Using the JI ??

0 votes
Sukanta Datta December 17, 2012

I am using the JI

Suggest an answer