How to integrate HP ALM with JIRA, need steps to integrate

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Integrating with other tools

Whats the steps/procedure to integrate HP ALM to JIRA.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Senthilvedhan,

Exalate is an issue synchronisation solution providing bidirectional synchronisation between multiple issue tracker types including JIRA, JIRA Cloud, HPALM.

Send us a mail to info at exalate dot com for more information.

Francis

"integrate" is a "suitcase word" - it gives us a rough idea of a concept, but tells us nothing about what you really want because it could be a container for all sorts of things.

So, to "integrate"

1. Define what you want to get from your "integration"
  2. Have a look in the marketplace to see if there may be anything you can use to help you with it (For example, what Francis said in his comment, which should really be an answer so we can vote it up wink )
  3. If not, then you'll need to look at the REST APIs for JIRA and whatever integration points HP ALM may have

Take a look at ConnectAll as well. You can request for demos.

Senthilvedhan, you can integrate HP ALM with JIRA using 3 steps process. 1st you connect the two systems,

2nd you do workitem/entity mappings with fields and values,

3rd you can integrate the systems selecting project & other parameters

To know more how you can achieve this do check this out of the box integration solution https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.opshub.product.oim/cloud/overview

You can also reachout directly to us.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

182 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you