How to include Custom Fields in Dashboard and Reports

Prashant_Patil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2020

Hi ,

I have few custom fields, that I want them to be part of Dashboard and Reports. Please let me know how can I achieve creation of dashboard and reports with custom fields?

Thanks in advance,

Prashant

3 answers

3 votes
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Prashant_Patil

Welcome to the community!

You can write the JQL with your custom fields and save those searches as a filter, thereafter you can use those filters in your reports and dashboard.

1 vote
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2020

hi @Prashant_Patil , the solution @Monika Rani provided should work. Let us know if you have further questions

0 votes
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2020

@Prashant_Patil did you try the above solution?

Suggest an answer