How to hide weekends from the Gannt view in BigPicture Enterprise?

Marcin Seredyński May 6, 2021

Hello,

I would like to hide the weekends from the Gannt view. Is this possible with the Cloud version?

Best regards,
-Marcin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 7, 2021

Hi @Marcin Seredyński

Thank you for this question! Please be informed that, at the moment, this functionality is unavailable. However, we do understand the need of hiding non-working days on the Gantt timeline. Therefore we plan to introduce new functionality in the future.

You can follow the functionality development works in the feature request ticket ONE-16321. Please note that it is best to open it in the incognito tab of your browser

Marcin Seredyński May 10, 2021

Hello Anna,

I appreciate the answer and I'm glad it's been flagged by someone else as well.

Considering this has been first raised in July 2017, what are the chances it will actually get implemented? :)

Best regards,
-Marcin

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2021

@Marcin Seredyński

We receive a number of new feature requests, which results in the necessity to prioritize. Once a suggested feature is accepted by our Analysis Team, we go to another phase of gathering customer feedback to get the overall idea of what the demand for such compatibility is. This is the current status of this feature request. Unfortunately, the relatively low Customer Rank (our internal scripted field tracking the customer interest in the feature) is the reason for lack of implementation so far.
However, when Consumer Rank value will increase (more customers will be interested in the functionality) we will schedule development works.

I fully understand that this is not the answer you were expecting. However, I hope that you will understand our approach.

Best,

Anna

Marcin Seredyński May 13, 2021

Thank you for the response, Anna.

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this

Suggest an answer