How to hide the workload and time tracking to some users?

Moussa_DIEYE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 6, 2020

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to hide (for some users) the some information located in the right panel of a user story such as the workload estimation or time tracking ?

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Regards,

2 answers

0 votes
Moussa_DIEYE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your replay. I will test Clockwork addon to see if it covers my needs.

Regards,

0 votes
Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 7, 2020

Jira doesn't allow it. There are some addons that solve this problem. You can find them on the marketplace. I don't think any of them is able to hide estimation but time tracking information can be hidden.

I'm the author Clockwork Pro which adds to your Jira additional permissions to control who can view the time spent, plus other cools stuff like reports and automatic timers.

Yuma Runhaar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 2, 2024

Hi Pawel,

Can you please tell me how to hide the "time spent' from the "all issues" view using clockwork?

I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Gracjan Wesołowski _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2024

Hi @Yuma Runhaar 

Welcome to the community!

My name is Gracjan, and I'm a Customer Success Expert at HeroCoders, the team behind the Clockwork app.

Could you provide me with more detail on what exactly you would like to achieve? Do you want to hide this information from Issue View?

It would be great if you could describe it in the ticket with us, or we can join together on a call.

You can create a ticket here or use my scheduling page for the meeting.

Cheers!

Gracjan

Suggest an answer