How to hide epic link from cards on board?

After updating to JIRA Agile 6.6 (but may well be unrelated to this), my Kanban board shows the epic links on all cards. Is there a way to hide it again? "Epic link" is not configured as an additional field under "configure board" -> "card layout".

2 answers

Found my answer 10 seconds after posting, so here it is, if it can help someone!

image2016-7-20 15:31:44.png

On the top-right corner of the board screen, click Board --> Hide epic labels. Voilà!

but this is only for your view.  @Matthias Fruth was probably wanting a global solution for everyone.  This is what I would like as well

I have the same problem. I am having a board that anyways shoes just one EPIC, so I would like to save space by not displaying that redundant information on my board.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,711 views 17 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you