How to group ERP modules under JIRA Edited

I have an ERP solution that contains over 15 modules like:

General Ledger, Stock Control, Sales, Purchases, Point of Sales, Human Resources, ... etc.

In case I chose to have "User Story" + "Subtasks" under each "User Story". Knowing that one "User Story" should have one screen + details on behavior of such screen & relation to other screen(s) (or module(s)). This means that one module should include several screens & one screen should be under single "User Story". Now the question is: What is the best approach to group modules in JIRA? Any other suggestions that best fit ERP solutions knowing that modules is basic building block in it & considering that Offerings of such ERP solution is available partial like some customer would buy 4 module out of available 15 modules (e.g. General Ledger, Stock Control, Sales, Purchases with NO need for Human Resources module)?

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua Boualem Community Champion Jan 04, 2018

Hi Amr,

Where do you see "Spam"? I am not seeing it anywhere.

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Jan 04, 2018

@Fadoua Boualem - I've just released it from quarantine

It is just removed by atlassian support 

Fadoua Boualem Community Champion Jan 04, 2018

@Thomas Schlegelthank you for taking care of it Mate! I was unable to see it under "Spam Quarantine".

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,693 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you